Tuesday 28 April 2009

Final Entry

Hey readers,

This will be my last entry on this site. Thank you all for reading. It's been around 3 months since I've quit, and I feel a lot better for it. While its been interesting keeping a blog about my progress, as previously mentioned, its also been tough. Trying to think of stuff to write without having the urge to smoke is the key difficulty. However, I have no regrets about this blog, and feel it was an interesting tool in documenting my progress, and keeping people updated on how successful I have been. Thank you to everyone who commented on my blog - hopefully one day I'll start another one.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Joey,
    Not sure if you will get this since you may not be checking your spot anymore. If you do I wanted to send a big
    "YOU CAN DO IT" shout out to ya!
    In response to your post on that one... I am doing pretty good. Still have not smoked. Though as I am about to right it is so weird how there is a day of no cravings then the next day is a hard one.
    If you are interested in my journey here is my spot.
    http://mslauraj.blogspot.com/
    Hang in there!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete