Monday 2 February 2009

Day One

Right, so I've decided to create a blog to document my progress with quitting smoking. I've been thinking about quitting for a while now, and think writing about it will help me stay focussed. I've gone one day without a cigarette and even though it's been tough, I've found it quite rewarding. The real positives that I can take away from today are that I already feel healthier - both physically and mentally, and that I've saved money. On the negative side of things though, the hardest part of today is actually writing this now, as I have the urge to smoke when thinking about it. On the whole though, I am confident of achieving success; I know that if I put my mind to something then I should be able to succeed. To help me out, I've bought a couple of books from ex-smokers to analyse just how they've gone about quitting. I'm hoping that by using some of their successful techniques I should be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment